Mexi-Cajun Tortilla Rollups
submitted by Danny Bryant
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 can green chilies drained and diced
- 1 can ( 4 1/2 oz) chopped black olives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Tbsp. Mexi-Cajun Seasoning
- 5 10" flour tortillas
- Blend together sour cream and cream cheese with mixer. Stir in chilies, olives, cheese and seasonings.
- Spread the mixture on equally on each of the floured tortillas and roll them up tightly.
- Wrap each roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate for overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Slice and serve with salsa.