Mexi-Cajun Taco Soup
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can whole kernal corn, undrained
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 T Mexi-Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- fresh cilantro and avocado for garnish
In a 6 quart stock pot sautée olive oil and chopped onion until onions become tender. Add ground meat and salt. Cook until meat is almost completely browned. Stir in sesoning until meat is completely covered.
Add water and canned items then bring to a boil. Reduce heat and continue to cook for 25-30 minutes, stirring occaisionally.
Garnish with fresh cilantro and 2 slices of avocado. Serve with MexiCajun Cornbread or tortilla chips.