- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 cans whole kernal corn, with juice
- 8oz cream cheese
- 2 cans cream of potato soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1lb crawfish tails, (if packaged and frozen-thaw and rinse well)
- 2 tsp crab boil
- Mexi-Cajun Seasoning
- 16oz half and half
- 1 can diced, stewed tomatoes (optional)
In a medium bowl, toss crawfish tails with liquid crab boil and 1T Mexi-Cajun seasoning. Set aside and allow to marinate until ready for use.
In a 6qt pot, melt butter over medium heat. Add green onions and sautée for a couple minutes to release flavor. Turn heat to low and add cream cheese. Melt cream cheese into butter, continuously stirring.
Add corn, soup and tomatoes (optional). Stir until well blended. Add crawfish, 1T Mexi-Cajun Seasoning, and Half and Half. Cook on med-low for 25-30 minutes, stirring often.
Serve with a hot slice of buttered Mexi-Cajun Beer Bread.