Bread Dip Bowl
Bread Bowl Dip
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped into 1/2” pieces
- 1 T butter
- 1 T Mexi-Cajun Seasoning
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz sour cream
- 16 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 small can green chiles, drained
- 1 large french or italian bread loaf
Cut top out and hollow out bread loaf, reserving bread pieces for dipping. Spread bread bits out evenly on a baking sheet and lightly toast in oven.
Sautée shrimp in butter and seasoning.
Mix all other ingredients together until everything is well-incorporated, reserving 1/3 of the shredded cheese for top. Stir in cooked shrimp. Spoon mixture into bread bowl.
Top with remaining shredded cheese and bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until top begins to lightly brown.
Serve straight from the oven with toasted bread pieces and chips or veggies for dipping.